Asus EEE PC

I did it. I purchased my Black 4G Surf Asus EEE PC from Mwave.com. I also bought a few upgrades for it. Along with the Asus, I also bought a 1 GB of Crucial memory and a Transcend 8 GB SDHC. I'm serious when it comes to tech.

First Impressions:

It's Small. Really small. The keyboard will have to get some getting used to. But it's manageable. Screen, is pretty small too. Some sites are a pain to go to because they are not optimized for 800 pixels wide. Thanks to the solid state hard drive, it's pretty quick.

Now, you won't be fiddling with your picture in photoshop with this thing. But for internet, docs, email, it's plenty for that. It plays divx too. So consider it a glorified movie player.

I also like the compact power adapter. It's about the size of a smartphone adapter. The EEE PC is not your laptop replacement, but if you require something for simple tasks, it's perfect. Not bad for $400.

-head chimp

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.