DIY Income

I am an affiliate marketing manager by day. I figure, I can offer some help to people looking to make a few extra bucks.

Affiliate marketing is known as performance marketing. Basically, you partner up with a merchant to sell their product. In return, the merchant gives you a revenue share (commission) or a flat fee.

The easiest way to start is to create a blog and write about something you are passionate about. If you don't know what a blog is, you're on one. This is my blog. If you are serious about it, I would purchase my own custom domain, "www.yoursite.com" , and maybe a small hosting plan.

I recommend Blue Host because they have wordpress, a blogging software, already built in. They also include 1 free domain registry for free. Click below to go to their site.


Bluehost.com Web Hosting $6.95


For $6.95 a month, they offer a lot.

We'll cover monetizing your site in the next part.

Head Chimp

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.