Making Money

Everyone has a job. Most people dislike their job. I'm not most people. But I always wonder, just how much money I can make using the things I know from work? I do internet marketing and I see people make a lot of money. Sure, I read a lot of things about making money quick, but I'm a skeptical person.

So...I'm calling this the $100 Challenge.

I am investing $100 of my own money to see how much I can make using this blog and a few things that I learned from the job. Let me be clear, this is not job related in anyway nor am I acting on behalf of my company. This is a personally challenge, using my personal funds, with a personal website, and on my personal time.

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.