MacBook Air

It's just like apple to come out with a new "hot" thing for the year. They call it the Thinnest Laptop. It is thin, but is it worth $1800?

specs
1.6Ghz Core 2 Duo, 2GB Memory, 80GB hard drive, 13.3 inch screen and etc.
+
Wow factor
=
$$$$$

A 64 GB Solid State Hard Drive (SSD) is available, but that's will be even more $$$$$$$$$$.

I have to admit, the multi-touch pad is pretty cool. I wonder if those will be standard in the future.

Would I get it? Not really. I rather get top end MacBook with a nice Memory upgrade. I can probably get the same spec PC laptop for $1200. But if you're a die hard apple-maniac, please tell me you have a pre-order.

Chimp

0 comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.